Studio AE

Traffic Permit

The traffic permit for the urbanism certificate is needed in case of larger projects when it is necessary to assess the new investment’s impact on the existing traffic flow. This permit depends on several institutions, including the Regional Roads and Bridges Directorate (DRDP), the National Authority for Road Infrastructure Management (CNAIR), the Traffic Police Department, according to each case and the location of the land.

The necessary documentation is coordinated by the architect and is developed by the road engineer who is supervised by a certified verifier. Depending on each case, a traffic study can also be required to identify and evaluate the number of vehicles that transit the area during different time intervals.

< >

Stay in the know. Straight to the point.

*email address_______________
Subscribe to our Newsletter